Below are the steps to follow when installing our 8th gen LED headlight bulbs.
1. Figure out which bulb you would need, to find out you can check your owner’s manual or pull your original bulb out and it should tell you the bulb type, also Google is at your disposal or you can simply email us a picture of your bulb and we can let you know which bulb size you would need.
2. Once you have figured out which bulb size you would need, your next step is to purchase the bulb! Once you receive your order please check for any damages before starting your installation. If you bulb is damage please contact us immediately.
3. Next step is to locate the bulb you are changing out, for example: low beam, high beam, fog lights. In this case we are using the 2013 Honda Accord DRL/High Beam.
4. Remove any object (if possible) that can make your install easier for you, example: 2013 Honda Accord passenger side headlight you are able to remove the coolant reservoir to gain access to the High beam/ DRL bulb.
5. Remove the bulb and un-plug it from the socket.
6. Grab your brand new 8th gen LED headlight bulb and install it in the socket.
7. Test the bulb to make sure the bulb turns on.
8. Take a look into your headlight housing or turn on the light to see how the light output is. (be sure to have the vehicle facing the wall or a white board to see the light output or cutoff)
9. If adjusting is needed, take the allen key which is included in your 8th gen headlight, locate the allen key screw on the bulb and loosen the screw so the bulb can rotate freely. Please note: the LEDs should be facing Left and Right in the housing.
10. Reinstall the LED bulb and repeat the steps for the other side.
Here is an installation video